When choosing a lift kit for your Ford Super Duty don't settle for anything less than a Tuff Country lift kit. The unbeatable combination of quality and value.
Get additional tire clearance for larger tires and a cool new look with a Tuff Country Ford Super Duty F350 5" lift kit. This Ford Super Duty lift kit combines top quality components and affordability. "EZ-Ride" front coil springs are used to provide a comfortable ride. Proper alignment is maintained with the use of radius arm drop brackets, heavy duty track bar relocation bracket and a drop pitman arm.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Fits "Gas" & "Diesel" models
- Replacement radius arm drop brackets
- Allows use of 36" tires
- Heavy duty track bar relocating bracket
- Drop pitman arm included
|Download Instructions||25975 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||36" x 12.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||5" Front / 3" Rear|
|Drop Pitman Arm:||INCLUDED|
- Items Included:
- 2) Radius arm drop brackets, 2) Front coil springs, 1) Pitman arm, 1) Carrier bearing drop kit, 2) Brake line extensions, 2) Front ABS extensions, 2) Front sway bar drop brackets, 2) Front sway bar endlinks, 2) 5.5" rear lift blocks (replaces factory blocks), 4) Rear u-bolts, 2) Front bump stop extensions
- 100 lbs.
- SKU #25975 Fits:
- 2015 Ford F350 (excludes dually models)
- 2014 Ford F350 (excludes dually models)
- 2013 Ford F350 (excludes dually models)
- 2012 Ford F350 (excludes dually models)
- 2011 Ford F350 (excludes dually models)
- 2010 Ford F350 (excludes dually models)
- 2009 Ford F350 (excludes dually models)
- 2008 Ford F350 (excludes dually models)
Important Note: Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.