Get added tire clearance for larger tires and a cool new look with a Tuff Country Ford Super Duty F250 lift kit. This 6" Ford Super Duty lift kit uses new front "EZ-Ride" leafs springs, rear cast iron 5.5" (3" wide) blocks (replaces factory blocks) and rear add-a-leafs to lift your truck. A front track bar bracket with adjustable cam-bolt keeps the proper alignment. Front extended sway bar endlinks eliminate any bind on the front sway bars. Brake line extension brackets are also included. Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Gain additional tire clearance for larger tires
- Ford "EZ-Ride" front leaf springs
- Track bar relocating bracket includes camber adjustment bolt
- Allows use of 36" x 12.5" tires
|Download Instructions||25921K Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||36" x 12.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||6" Front / 4" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 2) Front leaf springs, 1) Track Bar Bracket, 2) 5.5" Cast Iron Rear Blocks (replaces factory blocks), 1) Drop Pitman Arm, 2) Front Sway Bar Extended Endlinks, 4) Front U-bolts, 4) Rear U-bolts, 2) Front Brake Line Extension Brackets, 1) Rear Brake Line Extension Bracket 2) Rear Add-a-leafs, 1) Hardware Bag
- 125 lbs.
- SKU #25921K Fits:
- 2004 Ford F250
- 2003 Ford F250
- 2002 Ford F250
- 2001 Ford F250
- 2000 Ford F250
1: Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.