Firestone Ride-Rite air bag helper springs are the work horse of the Firestone line. The double convoluted air bags offer maximum load support as well as years of worry-free service. These are installed between the frame of your vehicle and the suspension, providing load support through the use of air pressure. Specifically designed to maximize the safe load carrying capacity, stability and ride quality. Will also reduce the suspension fatigue on leaf springs caused by permanently sagging. An optional air control kit (air compressor kit) can be added (not required) for additional convenience.
Features & Benefits
- Firestone # 2542 Air Bags are custom fit for the Ford F150
- "NO DRILLING" custom fit installation
- Includes (2) air bag helper springs and all required hardware
- Air Bags will increase "level load" capacity by 5000lbs*
- Keeps the your F150 level
- Levels off-center loads (side to side adjustment)
- Reduce suspension fatigue, keeps leaf springs caused by permanently sagging
- Increase vehicle stability
- Air adjustment improves the ride
- Firestone Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Download Instructions||2542 Instructions|
|Level Load Capacity:||5,000 lbs|
|Average Install Time:||1 to 2 hours|
|Front or Rear Axle:||REAR|
|Drilling Required (Yes or No):||NO|
- 41 lbs.
- SKU #2542 Fits:
- 2014 ford f150 (with B&W hitch only)
- 2013 ford f150 (with B&W hitch only)
- 2012 ford f150 (with B&W hitch only)
- 2011 ford f150 (with B&W hitch only)
- 2010 ford f150 (with B&W hitch only)
- 2009 ford f150 (with B&W hitch only)
2. Will not fit Raptor models or FX2.
3. MINIMUM tire to frame clearance 8.00"