For limited time get this Tuff Country lift kit for an amazing price! Get added tire clearance to fit 35" tires and a cool new look with Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's Ford F150 lift kit. This Ford lift kit is desgined around a one-piece sub-frame and extended steering knuckles. These components allow for a simple installation and a strong, stable front end. Tuff Country also includes torsion bar drop brackets, front bump stop relocation brackets and differential drop brackets to keep the proper alignment and geometry. 5.5" cast iron lift blocks are used lift the rear end. These new blocks replace the factory blocks, unlike some manufactures that stack blocks on top one another.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Simple bolt-on installation
- New steering knuckles eliminate need to drop upper control arms
- One piece sub-frame gives increased strength and helps to eliminate squeaks and rattles
- Allows use of 35" x 12.5" tires
|Download Instructions||24950 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||35" x 12.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||4.5" Front / 3" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 1) One-piece Sub-Frame, 2) Steering Knuckles, 2) Differential Drop Brackets, 2) Torsion Bar Drop Brackets, 2) Bump Stop Drop Brackets, 4) Rear U-bolts, 2) Rear Cast Iron 5.5" Lift Blocks (replaces factory blocks), 1) Hardware Bag
- 100 lbs.
- SKU #24950 Fits:
- 2003 Ford F150
- 2002 Ford F150
- 2001 Ford F150
- 2000 Ford F150
- 1999 Ford F150
- 1998 Ford F150
- 1997 Ford F150
2. Factory rims will not fit with this lift kit. A rim with a "medium" off set is required.