Firestone Digital Air-Rite # 2491 air system provides instant ride control for Firestone suspension products including all Ride-Rite, Sport-Rite and Coil-Rite air bag helper springs within the cab of the vehicle. This allows quick inflation and deflation for various road and load conditions.
The standard duty compressor in Firestone 2491 offers dependable lasting service and is ideal for moderate usage of the air helper springs. For example, weekend towing or RVing the standard duty system is a great choice.
The digital dual gauge panel has been designed to integrate seamlessly with the design of modern dashboard enviroments. Allows independent inflation of both air springs.
Features & Benefits
- Standard Duty compressor
- Digital dual guage control
- Instant adjustability of your air helper springs
- Provides equal inflation of both air springs
- Continuous monitoring of the air helper springs
- Ideal for occasional usage
- Firestone 2491 includes compressor, gauge, hose & hardware
|Download Instructions||2491 Instructions|
|Compressor Type:||Standard Duty|
|Type of Gauge:||Digital Control - Dual Gauge|
- Items Included:
- Standard Duty Air Compressor (# 9377), Digital Dual Gauge, value block, pressure sensor, 1/4" hose, wiring harness, hose fittings and hardware
- 18 lbs.