Firestone Digital Air-Rite # 2489 "Wireless" air system provides instant ride control for Firestone suspension products including all Ride-Rite, Sport-Rite and Coil-Rite air bag helper springs within the cab of the vehicle. This allows quick inflation and deflation for various road and load conditions.
The standard duty compressor offers dependable lasting service and is ideal for moderate usage of the air helper springs. For example, weekend towing or RVing the standard duty system is a great choice.
The wireless design makes installation simple. Requires no lines or wires to be run to the cab of your vehicle. Includes a wireless hand held unit for convenient operation in or outside the vehicle. Allows equal inflation of both air springs.
Features & Benefits
- Standard Duty compressor
- Wireless digital control w/dual remote control
- Allows you to control air pressure levels from vehicle cab - or from up to 50' away
- Wireless control with 3 programmable pre-set buttons
- Installs without running wires or air line tubing inside the cab
- Controls two air helper springs side to side or individually
- Instant adjustability of your air helper springs
- Continuous monitoring of the air helper springs
- Ideal for occasional usage
- Firestone #2489 Includes compressor, gauge, hose & hardware
|Download Instructions||2489 Instructions|
|Compressor Type:||Standard Duty|
|Type of Gauge:||Digital Control - Wireless Gauge|
- Items Included:
- Standard Duty Compressor (#9377), Wireless Controller, ECU, Valve Block, Pressure Sensor, Air Line, Air Fittings and Hardware.
- 18 lbs.