Get added tire clearance for 35" tires and a cool new look with a Tuff Country Ford F250 lift kit. This 4" Ford F250 lift kit uses new front "EZ-Ride" leafs springs, rear cast iron 4" (3" wide) blocks (replaces factory blocks) to lift your truck. Front axle pivot brackets with adjustable cam-bolt keeps the proper alignment. Front sway bar drop brackets eliminate any bind on the front sway bars. Brake line extension brackets, poly spring and shackle bushings are also included in this F250 lift kit. Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Gain additional tire clearance for larger tires
- Ford "EZ-Ride" front leaf springs
- Axle pivot brackets includes camber adjustment bolt
- Allows use of 35" x 12.5" tires
|Download Instructions||24833K Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||35" x 12.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||4" Front / 3" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 2) Front leaf springs (w/poly bushings), 2) Axle Pivot Brackets (w/cam bolts), 2) 4" Cast Iron Rear Blocks (replaces factory blocks), 2) Front Sway Bar Drop Brackets, 4) Front U-bolts, 4) Rear U-bolts, 2) Front Brake Line Extension Brackets, 1) Rear Brake Line Extension Bracket, 1) Hardware Bag, 4) Poly Shackle Busings
- 150 lbs.
- SKU #24833K Fits:
- 1997 Ford F250 4wd
2. Only fits vehicles with 5 mounting bolts per axle pivot bracket. Some 1997 models have 5 mounting bolts and others have 4 mounting bolts. Please check vehicle before ordering. If your vehicle has 4 mounting bolts please order the kit for 1988-1996 models.