Wanting to lift your Ford Super Duty F250 truck but are afraid it will effect the ride. Look no further thant this Tuff Country Ford Super Duty lift kit. Instead of replacing the front leaf springs or adding leafs this lift kit replaces the stock front springs hangers and rear shackle hangers with new hangers that drop the drop stock leaf springs which in turn lift the front end 3" without effecting the ride. A track bar relocating bracket is included to maintain proper front end alignment. Also included are front bump stop spacers and extended sway bar endlinks. Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Maintains a factory ride
- Replaces front factory spring & shackle hangers
- Track bar relocating bracket
- Allows use of 35" x 12.5" tires
|Download Instructions||23955 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||35" x 12.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||3" Front / 0" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 2) Front Leaf Spring Hangers, 2) Rear Shackle Hanger Brackets, 2) Bump Stop Drop Brackets, 2) Front Sway Bar Extended Endlinks, 1) Track Bar Relocating Bracket, 1) Hardware Bag
- 48 lbs.
- SKU #23955 Fits:
- 2004 Ford F250
- 2003 Ford F250
- 2002 Ford F250
- 2001 Ford F250
- 2000 Ford F250
1: Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.
2. Ford F250/F350 trucks with a factory front cross member will need to replace it with part # 20915 (sold as option).