This Tuff Country #22916 2" Lift Kit for the Ford F150 truck uses front replacement torsion bar keys and rear lift blocks to lift your F150 2". The included torsion bar keys reindex the factory F150 torsion bars which lifts the truck without "cranking up" the factory torsion bars. Rear cast iron lift blocks replace factory blocks to give an additional 2" of lift in the rear.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Simple bolt-on installation
- Tuff Country #22916 adds 2" of lift to front & rear of F150
- Cast Iron Lift Blocks replace factory blocks
- No need to "crank up" torsion bars
- Allows for more tire clearance
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- Lifetime Warranty
|Download Instructions||22916 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||33" x 12.5|
|Amount of Lift:||2" Front / 2" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 2) Front Torsion Bar Keys, 2) Rear Cast Iron 4" Lift Blocks (replaces factory blocks), 4) Extended Rear U-bolts, 2) Hardware bags
- 34 lbs.
- SKU #22916 Fits:
- 2003 Ford F150
- 2002 Ford F150
- 2001 Ford F150
- 2000 Ford F150
- 1999 Ford F150
- 1998 Ford F150
- 1997 Ford F150
2. Torsion bar keys are designed to install with a stock suspension only. Do not use with other types of lift kits. Will void warranty.