These Tuff Country Ford F150 torsion bar keys (leveling kit) are designed to level your F150 equipped with torsion bars. These torsion bar keys reindex the factory F150 torsion bars which levels the truck without "cranking up" the factory torsion bars.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchase. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Tuff Country #22906 is constructed of high quality steel
- Bolt-on installation
- Level front of your Ford
- New replacement front shocks not needed
- "cranking up" torsion bars not required
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- Lifetime Warranty
|Download Instructions||22906 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||N/A|
|Amount of Lift:||2" Front / 0" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 2) Torsion Bar Keys
- 8 lbs.
- SKU #22906 Fits:
- 2003 Ford F150 4wd
- 2002 Ford F150 4wd
- 2001 Ford F150 4wd
- 2000 Ford F150 4wd
- 1999 Ford F150 4wd
- 1998 Ford F150 4wd
- 1997 Ford F150 4wd
1. Once installed torsion bar keys (regardless of brand) can result in a harsher ride.
2. New extended shocks are not needed.
3. Torsion bar keys are designed to install with a stock suspension only. Do not use with other types of lift kits. Will void warranty.