Firestone "Level Command" (#2219) Heavy Duty Air-Rite air system provides instant ride control for Firestone suspension products including all Ride-Rite, Sport-Rite and Coil-Rite air bag helper springs within the cab of the vehicle. This allows quick inflation and deflation for various road and load conditions.
The heavy duty compressor included is primarily used when a customer requires the air springs to be adjusted more than a few times a week. Ideal for construction vehicles, full time RV'ers and utility applications.
Dual control guages inflate each air spring independently to provide side to side leveling for unbalanced loads or floor plans. This is a great problem solver for motorhomes class "A", "B" and "C", pickup campers and utility vans (for optimum roll stability).
Features & Benefits
- Heavy Duty compressor
- Dual guage control
- Instant adjustability of your air helper springs
- Provides equal inflation of both air springs
- Continuous monitoring of the air helper springs
- Ideal for occasional usage
- Includes compressor, gauge, hose & hardware
|Download Instructions||2219 Instructions|
|Compressor Type:||Heavy Duty|
|Type of Guage:||Dual Control|
- Items Included:
- Heavy Duty Compressor (# 9285), Dual Control Panel (# 2260), 30 ft of air hose, 15 ft of wire, air fittings and required hardware
- 17 lbs.