Firestone "Dual Air Command" #2178 Air-Rite air system provides instant ride control for Firestone suspension products including all Ride-Rite, Sport-Rite and Coil-Rite air bag helper springs within the cab of the vehicle. This allows quick inflation and deflation for various road and load conditions.
The standard duty compressor in Firestone #2178 offers dependable lasting service and is ideal for moderate usage of the air helper springs. For example, weekend towing or RVing the standard duty system is a great choice.
Dual control guages inflate each air spring independently to provide side to side leveling for unbalanced loads or floor plans. This is a great problem solver for motorhomes class "A", "B" and "C", pickup campers and utility vans (for optimum roll stability).
Features & Benefits
- Standard Duty compressor
- Dual guage control
- Instant adjustability of your air helper springs
- Provides equal inflation of both air springs
- Continuous monitoring of the air helper springs
- Ideal for occasional usage
- Firestone 2178 Kit includes compressor, gauge, hose & hardware
|Download Instructions||2178 Instructions|
|Compressor Type:||Standard Duty|
|Type of Guage:||Dual Control|
- Items Included:
- Standard Duty Air Compressor (# 9284), Dual Gauge (# 2260), 1/4" hose, wiring, hose fittings and hardware
- 10 lbs.