Firestone 2158 Level Command II" Air-Rite air system provides instant ride control for Firestone suspension products including all Ride-Rite, Sport-Rite and Coil-Rite air bag helper springs within the cab of the vehicle. This allows quick inflation and deflation for various road and load conditions.
The standard duty compressor in Firestone #2158 offers dependable lasting service and is ideal for moderate usage of the air helper springs. For example, weekend towing or RVing the standard duty system is a great choice.
Single gauge control ties the two air springs together providing equal inflation of both air helper springs. Ideal for towing or hauling centered loads.
Features & Benefits
- Standard Duty compressor
- Single guage control
- Instant adjustability of your air helper springs
- Provides equal inflation of both air springs
- Continuous monitoring of the air helper springs
- Ideal for occasional usage
- Firestone 2158 Includes compressor, gauge, hose & hardware
|Download Instructions||2158 Instructions|
|Compressor Type:||Standard Duty|
|Type of Guage:||Single Control|
- Items Included:
- Standard Duty Air Compressor (# 9284), Single Gauge (# 2229), 1/4" hose, wiring, hose fittings and hardware
- 15 lbs.