Performance Tuned Sway Bars for Improved Handling & Reduced Body Roll !!!
Eibach "Anti-Roll Kit" Sway Bars are designed to work with Eibach Pro-Kit and Sport-Line performance springs or as a separate suspension upgrade. Eibach sway bars reduce body roll through increased design stiffness over stock sway bars. This results in increased handling and cornering grip in any performance driving situation. Manufactured from cold-formed, high strength aircraft-grade steel for precision performance, and finished with a long-lasting red powder coat finish. All the necessary mounting hardware and instructions included for easy installation.
Features & Benefits
- Eibach # 2077.312 are performance tuned sway bar(s) for your BMW 525
- Reduces body roll
- Increased handling and cornering grip
- Cold-formed, high-strength air craft grade steel
- Red powder coated
- Million Mile Warranty
|Front Sway Bar Diameter:||n/a|
|Rear Sway Bar Diameter:||16mm|
- 13 lbs.
- SKU #2077.312 Fits:
- 2010 BMW 525i (w/6 cylinder engine)
- 2009 BMW 525i (w/6 cylinder engine)
- 2008 BMW 525i (w/6 cylinder engine)
- 2007 BMW 525i (w/6 cylinder engine)
- 2006 BMW 525i (w/6 cylinder engine)
- 2005 BMW 525i (w/6 cylinder engine)
- 2004 BMW 525i (w/6 cylinder engine)