Tuff Country # 18460 GMC Suburban leaf springs offers the ultimate in leaf technology with the "EZ-Ride" leaf springs. Each springs is tapered, snub rolled and pre-set for the most comfortable ride available in a lifted positive arch leaf spring. Teflon inserts are also used to help with ride characteristics as well as to reduce squeaking.
Features & Benefits
- Get the ultimate in lifted ride quality with "EZ-Ride" leaf springs
- Teflon pads used to eliminate noise and squeaking
- Limited lifetime warranty on leaf springs
- Includes poly bushings
- Recommended for small block engines only
|Front or Rear Springs:||Front|
|Amount of Lift over Factory Height:||4"|
|Includes Bushings (Yes or No):||Yes|
- 78 lbs.
- SKU #18460 Fits:
- 1972 GMC Suburban 1/2 & 3/4 ton 4wd
- 1971 GMC Suburban 1/2 & 3/4 ton 4wd
- 1970 GMC Suburban 1/2 & 3/4 ton 4wd
- 1969 GMC Suburban 1/2 & 3/4 ton 4wd