This Performance Accessories Body Lift Kit is designed to lift your GMC Sierra 2500HD by placing 3" blocks between the body & frame. Included are extremely durable body lift block's that are constructed of a high grade reinforced nylon along with extended body bolts, required hardware and brackets. All bolts are grade 5 zinc plated for maximum strength and corrosion protection.
Performance Accessories has the most complete body lift kits, the best quality and service available, with more than 20 years experience in the off-road industry.
Features & Benefits
- Performance Accessories # 183 is custom fit for the GMC Sierra 2500HD
- Will not change ride quality
- Allows for larger tires
- High grade nylon body lift blocks
- Plated brackets resist corrosion and rust
- Includes all hardware for bolt-on installation
- Replacement shocks are not required with body lifts
|Download Instructions||183 Instructions|
|Amount of Lift:||3"|
|Average Install Time:||8 to 12 hours|
- 44 lbs.
- SKU #183 Fits:
- 2002 GMC Sierra 2500HD 2wd & 4x4 (excluding 8.1L & diesel engines)
- 2001 GMC Sierra 2500HD 2wd & 4x4 (excluding 8.1L & diesel engines)
6. Front and rear bumper brackets are included in this kit.
7. Modification to the front frame horns will be required to raise the front bumper using the bumper brackets included.
14. Will not fit vehicle equipped with diesel engine.
15. Steering extension included.
21. Rear bumper brackets are to enhance appearance only, bumper cannot be used for towing
28. Manual transmission models will require part 4700 shift extension.