When purchasing a Chevy Silverado 2500HD lift kit don't trust your truck to anything less than a Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension lift kit. More than your average lift kit, all systems are engineered to give the highest quality & best value on the market.
Tuff Country #16993 Chevy 2500HD lift kits use new extended steering knuckles and a three-piece sub frame that includes two cross members that are connected by a heavy duty skid plate. This skid plate is designed to protect the front differential and stabilize the cross members for unmatched strength and durability. This design also allows for an easier and quicker installation. 4" cast iron blocks lift the rear to level the Chevy Silverado 2500HD. Differential drop brackets and torsion bar drop brackets keep everything in alignment. Also included are lateral compression arms which along with the 3-piece sub frame strengthen and stabilize the front end.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Simple bolt-on installation
- New steering knuckles eliminate need to drop upper control arms
- Multi piece sub-frame allows for easier installation
- Includes lateral compression arms
- Tuff Country #16993 allows use of 35" x 12.5" tires
|Download Instructions||16993 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||35" x 12.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||6" Front / 4" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 1) Front cross member, 1) Rear cross member, 1) Skid plate, 2) Steering knuckles, 2) Differential drop brackets, 2) Torsion bar drop brackets, 2) Axle spacers, 4) U-bolts, 2) Rear 4" cast iron lift blocks, 1) Carrier Bearing Drop Kit, 1) Brakeline relocating kit, 2) Lateral compression arms and mounts and required hardware.
- 110 lbs.
- SKU #16993 Fits:
- 2010 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
- 2009 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
- 2008 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
- 2007 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
- 2006 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
- 2005 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
- 2004 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
- 2003 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
- 2002 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
- 2001 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
1. Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.
2. Only fits 2007-2010 models with torsion bar front end. Will not fit with coil over front end.
3. Will not fit models equipped with Stabilitrak.
4. Factory rims will not fit with this lift kit. A rim with a 4.5" back spacing or less is required.
5. Exhaust modification may be required on models with gas engines.