When purchasing a suspension lift kit don't trust your truck to anything less than a Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension lift kit. More than your average lift kit, all systems are engineered to give the highest quality & best value on the market.
Gain additional tires clearance to fit 36" tires and a cool new look with this Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension Chevy Silverado HD 6" lift kit. This Chevy lift kit uses a combination of new extended steering knuckles and a one-piece sub-frame to lift the front end. 4" cast iron blocks lift the rear to level the Chevy HD. Differential drop brackets and torsion bar drop brackets keep everything in alignment. Also included are lateral compression arms which along with the one-piece subframe strengthen and stabilize the front end.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Simple bolt-on installation
- New steering knuckles eliminate need to drop upper control arms
- One piece sub-frame gives increased strength and helps to eliminate squeaks and rattles
- Includes lateral compression arms
- Allows use of 36" x 12.5" tires
|Download Instructions||16990 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||36" x 12.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||6" Front / 4" Rear (levels front w/ rear)|
- Items Included:
- 1) One piece sub-frame, 2) Steering knuckles, 2) Differential drop brackets, 2) Torsion bar drop brackets, 2) Axle spacers, 1) Carrier bearing drop kit, 8) Transfer case shim, 4) U-bolts, 2) Rear 4" cast iron lift blocks, 1) Brakeline relocating kit, 2) Lateral compression arms and mounts and required hardware.
- 110 lbs.
- SKU #16990 Fits:
- 2006 Chevy Silverado 3500HD
- 2005 Chevy Silverado 3500HD
- 2004 Chevy Silverado 3500HD
- 2003 Chevy Silverado 3500HD
- 2002 Chevy Silverado 3500HD
- 2001 Chevy Silverado 3500HD
1. Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.
2. Only fits 2007-2010 models with torsion bar front end. Will not fit with coil over front end.
3. Will not fit models equipped with Stabilitrak.
4. Factory rims will not fit with this lift kit. A rim with a 4.5" back spacing or less is required.
5. Exhaust modification may be required on models with gas engines.