When purchasing a suspension lift kit don't trust your truck to anything less than a Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension lift kit. More than your average lift kit, all systems are engineered to give the highest quality & best value on the market.
Gain additional tires clearance to fit 35" tires and a cool new look with this Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension GMC Sierra HD 6" lift kit. This GMC lift kit uses a combination of new extended steering knuckles and a one-piece sub-frame to lift the front end. 4" cast iron blocks lift the rear to level the GMC HD. Differential drop brackets and torsion bar drop brackets keep everything in alignment. Also included are lateral compression arms which along with the one-piece subframe strengthen and stabilize the front end.
Note: To purchase Tuff Country 16985KN (w/SX8000 Shocks) or 16985KH (w/SX6000 Shocks) please select in options above.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
Features and Benefits
Simple bolt-on installation
New steering knuckles eliminate need to drop upper control arms
One piece sub-frame gives increased strength and helps to eliminate squeaks and rattles
Includes lateral compression arms
Allows use of 35" x 12.5" tires
1. Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.
2. Only fits 2007-2010 models with torsion bar front end. Will not fit with coil over front end.
3. Will not fit models equipped with Stabilitrak.
4. Factory rims will not fit with this lift kit. A rim with a 4.5" back spacing or less is required.
5. Exhaust modification may be required on models with gas engines.