Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's new "Strong" GMC Yukon XL lift kits use new extended steering knuckles and a three-piece sub frame that includes two cross members that are connected by a heavy duty skid plate. This skid plate is designed to protect the front differential and stabilize the cross members for unmatched strength and durability. This design also allows for an easier and quicker installation. Rear coil spring spacers lift the rear to level the GMC Suburban / Tahoe. Differential drop brackets and torsion bar drop brackets keep everything in alignment. Also included are lateral compression arms which along with the 3-piece sub frame strengthen and stabilize the front end. Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Simple bolt-on installation
- New steering knuckles eliminate need to drop upper control arms
- Multi piece sub-frame allows for easier installation
- Includes lateral compression arms
- Allows use of 36" x 12.5" tires
|Download Instructions||16962 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||36" x 12.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||6" Front / 6" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 1) Front cross member, 1) Rear cross member, 1) Skid plate, 2) Steering knuckles, 2) Differential drop brackets, 2) Torsion bar drop brackets, 2) Axle spacers, 1) Rear track bar bracket, 2) Rear Coil Spring Spacers, 4) Brake line relocating brackets, 1) Brakeline relocating kit, 2)Rear sway bar end liks, 2) Lateral compression arms and mounts and required hardware.
- 110 lbs.
- SKU #16962 Fits:
- 2006 GMC Yukon XL
- 2005 GMC Yukon XL
- 2004 GMC Yukon XL
- 2003 GMC Yukon XL
- 2002 GMC Yukon XL
- 2001 GMC Yukon XL
- 2000 GMC Yukon XL
1. Factory rims will not fit with this lift kit. A rim with 4.5" or less wheel off set is required.
2. Will not fit models equipped with Stabilitrak.
3. Factory shocks do not need to be replaced, kit includes shock relocating brackets.