Lift your Suburban and get a superior ride with the "EZ-Ride" leafs springs. Each spring is tapered, snub rolled and pre-set for the most comfortable ride available in a lifted positive arch leaf spring.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Get the ultimate in lifted ride quality with "EZ-Ride" leaf springs
- Teflon pads used to eliminate noise and squeaking
- Limited lifetime warranty on leaf springs
- Allows use of 35" x 12.5" tires
- Recommended for small block engines only
|Average Install Time:||
5 to 7 hours
|Recommended Tire Size:||
35" x 12.5"
- Items Included:
- (2) EZ-Ride front leaf springs, (1) Steering Arm, (2) 4" Cast iron blocks, (4) Front U-bolts, (4) Rear U-bolts, (2) Add-a-leafs - rear, (2) Leaf Spring Center pins, (1) Transfer case drop kit, (1) Sway bar drop kit, (1) Brake line extension kit, Hardware bag, (4) Spring eye bolts
- 140 lbs.
- SKU #16740K Fits:
- 1991 Chevy Suburban 3/4 ton 4wd
- 1990 Chevy Suburban 3/4 ton 4wd
- 1989 Chevy Suburban 3/4 ton 4wd
- 1988 Chevy Suburban 3/4 ton 4wd