Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's suspension lift kits are more than your average lift kit. All systems are engineered to give the highest quality & best value on the market. Compare components of a Tuff Country system to that of other manufactures and you will be convince that nothing beats a Tuff Country suspension lift kit. Many others cut corners with inferior components or lack of many important pieces. Tuff Country does not cut those corners and provides a quality complete system engineered to give the best ride quality and durability money can buy.
Get a superior ride with the "EZ-Ride" leafs springs. Each spring is tapered, snub rolled and pre-set for the most comfortable ride available in a lifted positive arch leaf spring.
Note: Extended length shocks are required for this lift kit to function properly. See options above.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Get the ultimate in lifted ride quality with "EZ-Ride" leaf springs
- Teflon pads used to eliminate noise and squeaking
- Limited lifetime warranty on leaf springs
- Allows use of 35" x 12.5" tires
- Recommended for small block engines only
|Average Install Time:||
5 to 7 hours
|Recommended Tire Size:||
35" x 12.5"
- Items Included:
- (2) EZ-Ride front leaf springs, (1) Steering Arm, (2) 4" Cast iron blocks, (4) Front U-bolts, (4) Rear U-bolts, (2) Add-a-leafs - rear, (2) Leaf Spring Center pins, (1) Transfer case drop kit, (1) Sway bar drop kit, (1) Brake line extension kit, Hardware bag, (4) Spring eye bolts
- 140 lbs.
- SKU #16730K Fits:
- 1991 GMC Suburban
- 1990 GMC Suburban
- 1989 GMC Suburban
- 1988 GMC Suburban