Gain additional tire clearance for 35" tires and replace your front and rear springs with the superior ride of the Tuff Country "EZ-Ride" GMC Jimmy lift kit. Each spring is tapered, snub rolled and pre-set for the most comfortable ride available in a lifted positive arch leaf spring. Also includes new springs eye bolts, front & rear ubolts and polyurethane leaf spring bushings. A drop steering arm used to maintain a full turning radius. And unlike most lift kits on the market this Suburban / Jimmy lift kit includes the front sway bar drop kit, brakeline relocating kit and transfer case lowering kit. Once installed will allow use of 35" x 12.5" tires.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Get the ultimate in lifted ride quality with "EZ-Ride" leaf springs
- Teflon pads used to eliminate noise and squeaking
- Polyurethane bushings included with springs
- Limited lifetime warranty on all lift kits
- Allows use of 35" x 12.5" tires
|Download Instructions||16711K Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||35" x 12.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||6" Front / 6" Rear|
|Drop Steering Arm||INCLUDED|
- Items Included:
- 2) EZ-Ride front leaf springs, 2) EZ-ride rear leaf springs, 1) Drop steering arm, 4) Rear u-bolts, 4) Front u-bolts, 1) Transfer case drop kit, 1) Front sway bar drop kit, 1) Brake line extension kit, 2) Hardware bag, 4) Front leaf spring eye bolts, 4) Rear leaf spring eye bolts
- 140 lbs.
- SKU #16711K Fits:
- 1987 GMC Jimmy
- 1986 GMC Jimmy
- 1985 GMC Jimmy
- 1984 GMC Jimmy
- 1983 GMC Jimmy
- 1982 GMC Jimmy
- 1981 GMC Jimmy
- 1980 GMC Jimmy
- 1979 GMC Jimmy
- 1978 GMC Jimmy
- 1977 GMC Jimmy
- 1976 GMC Jimmy
- 1975 GMC Jimmy
- 1974 GMC Jimmy
- 1973 GMC Jimmy
1. Factory front & rear shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.
2. Recommended for Jimmys & Suburbans with small block engines only.
3. Rear springs avialable in 52" & 56" length (eye to eye length). Please check the length of your springs before ordering.
4. Drive shafts on Jimmys usually need to be lengthened with 6" lift kit.