Get you new GMC Sierra 3500HD in the air with a suspension lift kit from Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension. This high quality 6" lift kit gives you enough fender well clearance to fit up to 35 inch tires. Once installed this kit will give your Silverado a great new aggressive look.
Extended steering knuckles and a mult-peice sub frame are the foundation of this GMC Sierra 3500HD lift kit. The steering knuckles keep the vehicle in alignment with needing to drop the upper control arms. The three-piece sub frame (two cross members and a heavy duty skid plate) make installation make easier than when installing a 1 piece sub frame kit. Also included in this is a torsion bar crossmember skid plate for added protection on your undercarriage. Differential drop brackets and torsion bar drop brackets keep everything in alignment. All front bump stop are relocated to maintain their factory specs. The rear of the vehicle is lifted using 4 inch (used to level the GMC Sierra 3500HD) cast iron lift blocks and extended ubolts.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Added tire clearance for larger tires
- New steering knuckles eliminate need to drop upper control arms
- Multi piece sub-frame w/heavy duty skid plates
- All front and rear bump stops are relocated
- Allows use of 35" x 12.5" tires
|Download Instructions||16090 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||35" x 12.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||6" Front / 4" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 1) Front cross member, 1) Rear cross member, 1) Lower skid plate, 1) Torsion bar cross member skid plate, 2) Sway bar endlinks, 2) Upper front shock conversion brackets, 2) Lower shock / bump stop relocation brackets, 2) Front sway bar end link lower mounts, 2) Steering knuckles, 2) Differential drop brackets, 2) Torsion bar drop brackets, 2) Upper front bump stop relocation brackets, 2) Axle spacers, 4) U-bolts, 2) Rear 4" cast iron lift blocks, 1) Rear brake line relocating kit
- 150 lbs.
- SKU #16090 Fits:
- 2015 GMC Sierra 3500HD 4x4 (includes dually models)
- 2014 GMC Sierra 3500HD 4x4 (includes dually models)
- 2013 GMC Sierra 3500HD 4x4 (includes dually models)
- 2012 GMC Sierra 3500HD 4x4 (includes dually models)
- 2011 GMC Sierra 3500HD 4x4 (includes dually models)
1. Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.
2. Factory rims will not fit with this lift kit. A rim with additional back spacing is required. Amount will vary depending on height of the rim. See instructions for specific sizes.