When purchasing a Chevy Silverado 1500HD lift kit don't trust your truck to anything less than a Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension lift kit. More than your average lift kit, all systems are engineered to give the highest quality & best value on the market.
Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's new "Strong" Chevy 1500HD lift kits use new extended steering knuckles and a three-piece sub frame that includes two cross members that are connected by a heavy duty skid plate. This skid plate is designed to protect the front differential and stabilize the cross members for unmatched strength and durability. This design also allows for an easier and quicker installation. 2" cast iron blocks lift the rear to level the Chevy Silverado 2500HD. Differential drop brackets and torsion bar drop brackets keep everything in alignment. Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Simple bolt-on installation
- New steering knuckles eliminate need to drop upper control arms
- Multi piece sub-frame allows for easier installation
- Includes lateral compression arms
- Allows use of 33" x 12.5" tires
|Download Instructions||14992 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||33" x 12.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||4" Front / 2" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 1) Front cross member, 1) Rear cross member, 1) Skid plate, 2) Steering knuckles, 2) Differential drop brackets, 2) Torsion bar drop brackets, 2) Axle spacers, 4) U-bolts, 2) Rear 2" cast iron lift blocks, 1) Brakeline relocating kit and required hardware.
- 100 lbs.
- SKU #14992 Fits:
- 2006 Chevy Silverado 1500HD
- 2005 Chevy Silverado 1500HD
- 2004 Chevy Silverado 1500HD
- 2003 Chevy Silverado 1500HD
- 2002 Chevy Silverado 1500HD
- 2001 Chevy Silverado 1500HD
1. Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.
2. Will not fit models equipped with Stabilitrak.
3. Factory rims will not fit with this lift kit. A rim with a 4.5" back spacing or less is required.