When purchasing a suspension lift kit don't trust your truck to anything less than a Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension lift kit. More than your average lift kit, all systems are engineered to give the highest quality & best value on the market.
Gain additional tires clearance to fit 33" tires and a cool new look with this Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension GMC Sierra HD 4" lift kit. This GMC lift kit uses a combination of new extended steering knuckles and a one-piece sub-frame to lift the front end. 2" cast iron blocks lift the rear to level the GMC HD. Differential drop brackets and torsion bar drop brackets keep everything in alignment. A one-piece subframe strengthens and stabilizes the front end.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Simple bolt-on installation
- New steering knuckles eliminate need to drop upper control arms
- One piece sub-frame gives increased strength and helps to eliminate squeaks and rattles
- Allows use of 33" x 12.5" tires
|Download Instructions||14985 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||33" x 12.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||4" Front / 2" Rear (levels front w/ rear)|
- Items Included:
- 1) One piece sub-frame, 2) Steering knuckles, 2) Differential drop brackets, 2) Torsion bar drop brackets, 4) U-bolts, 2) Rear 2" cast iron lift blocks, 1) Brakeline relocating kit, and all required hardware.
- 110 lbs.
- SKU #14985 Fits:
- 2010 GMC Sierra 2500HD
- 2009 GMC Sierra 2500HD
- 2008 GMC Sierra 2500HD
- 2007 GMC Sierra 2500HD
- 2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD
- 2005 GMC Sierra 2500HD
- 2004 GMC Sierra 2500HD
- 2003 GMC Sierra 2500HD
- 2002 GMC Sierra 2500HD
- 2001 GMC Sierra 2500HD
1. Only fits 2001-2010 models with torsion bar front end. Will not fit with coil over front end.
2. Factory rims will not fit with this lift kit. A rim with a 4.5" back spacing or less is required.