Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's suspension GMC Suburban / Tahoe lift kits are more than your average lift kit. All systems are engineered to give the highest quality & best value on the market. All Tuff Country lift kits & leveling kits are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's GMC Suburban & Tahoe "Knuckle/Sub-Frame" systems make installation easier than ever. By using the combination new extended steering knuckles and a one-piece sub-frame the amount of brackets and pieces required has been more than cut in half. A one-piece sub-frame will also help to eliminate annoying squeaks and rattles.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Simple bolt-on installation
- New shocks not required, kit includes shock relocating kit
- New steering knuckles eliminate the need to drop upper control arms
- One piece sub-frame gives increased strength and helps to eliminate squeaks and rattles
- Allows use of 33" x 12.5" tires
|Download Instructions||14965 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||33" x 12.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||4" Front / 4" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 1) One piece sub-frame, 2) Steering knuckles, 2) Differential drop brackets, 2) Torsion bar drop brackets, 2) Axle spacers, 1) Rear track bar bracket, 2) Rear coil springs spacers, 4) Shock relocating brackets, 2) Rear sway bar endlinks and required hardware.
- 100 lbs.
- SKU #14965 Fits:
- 2006 GMC Yukon
- 2005 GMC Yukon
- 2004 GMC Yukon
- 2003 GMC Yukon
- 2002 GMC Yukon
- 2001 GMC Yukon
- 2000 GMC Yukon
1. Factory shocks do not need to be replaced, kit includes shock relocating brackets.
2. Factory rims will not fit with this lift kit. Rims with 4.5" back spacing or less are required.