Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's suspension lift kits are more than your average lift kit. All systems are engineered to give the highest quality & best value on the market. Compare components of a Tuff Country system to that of other manufactures and you will be convince that nothing beats a Tuff Country suspension lift kit. Many others cut corners with inferior components or lack of many important pieces. Tuff Country does not cut those corners and provides a quality complete system engineered to give the best ride quality and durability money can buy. All Tuff Country lift kits & leveling kits are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's GM "Knuckles/Sub-Frame" systems make installation easier than ever. By using the combination new extended steering knuckles and a one-piece sub-frame the amount of brackets and pieces required has been more than cut in half. A one-piece sub-frame will also help to eliminate annoying squeaks and rattles.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
Features & Benefits
- Simple bolt-on installation
- New knuckles eliminate the need to drop upper control arms
- One piece sub-frame gives increased strength and helps to eliminate squeaks and rattles
- Allows use of 33" x 12.5" tires
- Requires new rims with 4.5" backspacing
|Average Install Time:||10 to 12 hours|
|Recommended Tire Size:||33" x 12.5"|
|Download Instructions||14830 Instructions|
- Items Included:
- (1) One piece sub-frame, (2) Steering Knuckles, (2) Differential drop bracket, (2) Torsion bar drop bracket, (2) Axle spacers, (4) Rear U-bolts, (2) 4" cast iron blocks, Hardware bag, (1) Brakeline relocating kit, (2) Sway bar endlinks (rear)
- 100 lbs.
- SKU #14830 Fits:
- 1998 GMC Suburban
- 1997 GMC Suburban
- 1996 GMC Suburban
- 1995 GMC Suburban
- 1994 GMC Suburban
- 1993 GMC Suburban
- 1992 GMC Suburban