Lift your GMC Truck 4" with this high quality Tuff Country lift kit, now at a new lower price. Similar to Tuff Country's #14810 (Steering Knuckle design) lift kit for the same vehicle, but this lift kit uses upper control arm drop brackets, steering center link and steering assist instead of steering knuckles. Because of the much lower manufacturing cost of control arms drops vs steering knuckles Tuff Country is able to pass the savings on to you. All other components remain virtually identical and backed by the same lifetime warranty.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Bolt-on installation
- Economical, High Quality Lift Kit
- Drops upper control arms and uses steering center link
- One piece sub-frame gives increased strength and helps to eliminate squeaks and rattles
- Allows use of 33" x 12.5" tires
|Recommended Tire Size:||33" x 12.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||4" Front / 4" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 1) One piece sub-frame, 2) Upper Control Arm Drops, 1) Steering Center Link, 1) Steering Assist 2) Differential drop brackets, 2) Torsion bar drop brackets, 2) Axle spacers, 4) U-bolts, 2) Rear 4" cast iron lift blocks, 1) Brakeline relocating kit and required hardware.
- 100 lbs.
- SKU #14813 Fits:
- 1998 GMC Truck 1500 4x4
- 1997 GMC Truck 1500 4x4
- 1996 GMC Truck 1500 4x4
- 1995 GMC Truck 1500 4x4
- 1994 GMC Truck 1500 4x4
- 1993 GMC Truck 1500 4x4
- 1992 GMC Truck 1500 4x4
- 1991 GMC Truck 1500 4x4
- 1990 GMC Truck 1500 4x4
- 1989 GMC Truck 1500 4x4
- 1988 GMC Truck 1500 4x4
1. Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.
2. Factory rims will not fit with this lift kit. Rims with 4.5" back spacing or less are required.