Gain additional tire clearance for 33" tires and replace your front and rear springs with the superior ride of the Tuff Country "EZ-Ride" Chevy lift kit. Each spring is tapered, snub rolled and pre-set for the most comfortable ride available in a lifted positive arch leaf spring. Also includes new springs eye bolts, front & rear ubolts and polyurethane leaf spring bushings. A drop steering arm used to maintain a full turning radius. Once installed will allow use of 33" x 12.5" tires.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Get the ultimate in lifted ride quality with "EZ-Ride" leaf springs
- Teflon pads used to eliminate noise and squeaking
- Polyurethane bushings included with springs
- Limited lifetime warranty on all lift kits
- Allows use of 33" x 12.5" tires
|Download Instructions||14721K Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||33" x 12.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||4" Front / 4" Rear|
|Drop Steering Arm||INCLUDED|
- Items Included:
- 2) EZ-Ride front leaf springs, 2) EZ-Ride rear leaf springs, 1) Drop steering arm, 4)Rear u-bolts, 4) Front u-bolts, 1) Brake line extension kit, 2) Hardware bag, 4) Front leaf spring eye bolts, 4) Rear leaf spring eye bolts
- 140 lbs.
- SKU #14721K Fits:
- 1987 Chevy Truck 3/4 ton 4x4
- 1986 Chevy Truck 3/4 ton 4x4
- 1985 Chevy Truck 3/4 ton 4x4
- 1984 Chevy Truck 3/4 ton 4x4
- 1983 Chevy Truck 3/4 ton 4x4
- 1982 Chevy Truck 3/4 ton 4x4
- 1981 Chevy Truck 3/4 ton 4x4
- 1980 Chevy Truck 3/4 ton 4x4
- 1979 Chevy Truck 3/4 ton 4x4
- 1978 Chevy Truck 3/4 ton 4x4
- 1977 Chevy Truck 3/4 ton 4x4
- 1976 Chevy Truck 3/4 ton 4x4
- 1975 Chevy Truck 3/4 ton 4x4
- 1974 Chevy Truck 3/4 ton 4x4
- 1973 Chevy Truck 3/4 ton 4x4
1. Factory front & rear shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.
2. EZ-Ride front springs are recommended for vehicles with small block engines only. Vehicles with big block engines should choose "Heavy Duty" springs in "Options" fields above.