Gain additional tire clearance for 33" tires and replace your front springs with the superior ride of the Tuff Country "EZ-Ride" Chevy lift kit. Each spring is tapered, snub rolled and pre-set for the most comfortable ride available in a lifted positive arch leaf spring. Rear 4" cast iron lift blocks lift the rear of your Chevy truck. Also includes new springs eye bolts, front & rear ubolts and polyurethane leaf spring bushings. A drop steering arm used to maintain a full turning radius. Once installed will allow use of 33" x 12.5" tires.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Get the ultimate in lifted ride quality with "EZ-Ride" leaf springs
- Drop steering arm included
- Teflon pads used to eliminate noise and squeaking
- Polyurethane bushings included with springs
- Limited lifetime warranty on all lift kits
- Allows use of 33" x 12.5" tires
|Download Instructions||14710K Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||33" x 12.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||4" Front / 4" Rear|
|Drop Steering Arm||INCLUDED|
- Items Included:
- 2) EZ-Ride front leaf springs, 1) Drop steering arm, 2) 4" rear cast iron blocks, 4)Rear u-bolts, 4) Front u-bolts, 1) Brake line extension kit, 2) Hardware bag, 4) Front leaf spring eye bolts
- 100 lbs.
- SKU #14710K Fits:
- 1987 Chevy Truck
- 1986 Chevy Truck
- 1985 Chevy Truck
- 1984 Chevy Truck
- 1983 Chevy Truck
- 1982 Chevy Truck
- 1981 Chevy Truck
- 1980 Chevy Truck
- 1979 Chevy Truck
- 1978 Chevy Truck
- 1977 Chevy Truck
- 1976 Chevy Truck
- 1975 Chevy Truck
- 1974 Chevy Truck
- 1973 Chevy Truck
1. Factory front & rear shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.
2. EZ-Ride front springs are recommended for vehicles with small block engines only. Vehicles with big block engines should choose "Heavy Duty" springs in "Options" fields above.