Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's suspension lift kits are more than your average lift kit. All systems are engineered to give the highest quality & best value on the market.
Replace your front and rear springs is with the superior ride of the Tuff Country "EZ-Ride" leafs springs. Each spring is tapered, snub rolled and pre-set for the most comfortable ride available in a lifted positive arch leaf spring. Also includes new springs eye bolts, front & rear ubolts and polyurethane leaf spring bushings. A drop steering arm used to maintain a full turning radius. Once installed will allow use of 33" x 12.5" tires.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Get the ultimate in lifted ride quality with "EZ-Ride" leaf springs
- Teflon pads used to eliminate noise and squeaking
- Polyurethane bushings included with springs
- Limited lifetime warranty on leaf springs
- Allows use of 33" x 12.5" tires
|Download Instructions||14612K Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||33" x 12.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||4 Front / 4 Rear|
|Drop Steering Arm||INCLUDED|
- Items Included:
- 2) EZ-Ride front leaf springs, 2) EZ-Ride rear leaf springs, 1) Drop steering arm, 4)Rear u-bolts, 4) Front u-bolts, 1) Brake line extension kit, 2) Hardware bag, 4) Front leaf spring eye bolts, 4) Rear leaf spring eye bolts
- 140 lbs.
- SKU #14612K Fits:
- 1972 Chevy Truck
- 1971 Chevy Truck
- 1970 Chevy Truck
- 1969 Chevy Truck
1. Factory front & rear shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.
2. Recommended for vehicles with small block engines only.
3. Chevy Blazers may require driveshafts to be extended