Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's suspension lift kits are more than your average lift kit. All systems are engineered to give the highest quality & best value on the market. All Tuff Country lift kits & leveling kits are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
Features & Benefits
- Heavy duty front leaf springs
- Teflon pads used to eliminate noise and squeaking
- Polyurethane bushings included with springs
- Limited lifetime warranty on leaf springs
- Allows use of 33" x 12.5" tires
|Download Instructions||14610K Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||33" x 12.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||4" Front / 4" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 2) Heavy duty front leaf springs, 1) Drop steering arm, 2) 4" rear cast iron blocks, 4)Rear u-bolts, 4) Front u-bolts, 1) Brake line extension kit, 2) Hardware bag, 4) Front leaf spring eye bolts
- 100 lbs.
- SKU #14610K Fits:
- 1972 Chevy Truck
- 1971 Chevy Truck
- 1970 Chevy Truck
- 1969 Chevy Truck
1. Factory front & rear shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.
2. Recommended for vehicles with small block engines only.
3. Chevy Blazers may require driveshafts to be extended