Tuff Country 4" suspension lift kit for the Chevy Silverado 1500 is designed to make lifting your vehicle simple and affordable. This easy to install suspension lift kit uses new tubular control arms (with poly bushings) and upper strut spacers to lift the front of your Chevy Silverado 1500 4" and cast iron rear block with extended ubolts lift the rear 2". Also included are differential drops. New struts or shocks are not required (rear shock relocating brackets included).
Note: To purchase Tuff Country 14059KN (w/SX8000 Shocks) or 14059KH (w/SX6000 Shocks) please select in options above.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
Features and Benefits
- Upper Control Arm Drop / Strut Spacer Kit
- No Drilling Required to Install
- Requires new rims with 4.5" backspacing
- Maintains a near factory ride
- Allows use of 33" x 12.5" tires
- New shocks or struts not required
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- Lifetime Warranty
1. Factory rims will not fit with this lift kit. A rim with 4.5" or less wheel back spacing is required.
2. Excludes vehicles equipped with Magnetic Ride Control.