Tuff Country 4" suspension lift kit for the Chevy Suburban is designed to make lifting your vehicle simple and affordable. This easy to install suspension lift kit uses new tubular control arms (with poly bushings) and upper strut spacers to lift the front of your Chevy Suburban 4" and rear coil spring spacers lift the rear 2". Also included are differential drops and a replacement differential skid plate. New struts or shocks are not required (rear shock relocating brackets included).
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Upper Control Arm Drop / Strut Spacer Kit
- No Drilling Required to Install
- Rear coil spacers lift the rear with affecting the ride
- Requires new rims with 4.5" backspacing
- Maintains a near factory ride
- Allows use of 33" x 12.5" tires
- 14058 by Tuff Country is custom fit for the Chevy Suburban
- New shocks or struts not required
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- Lifetime Warranty
|Download Instructions||14058 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||33" x 12.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||4" Front / 2" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 2) Upper Control Arms, 2) Upper Strut Spacers, 1) Differential Skid Plate, 2) Differential Drop Spacers, 2) Rear Upper Shocks Brackets, 2) Rear coil spring spacers, Hardware Bag and Poly Bushings for Control Arms
- 61 lbs.
- SKU #14058 Fits:
- 2014 Chevy Suburban 1500 4x4 (w/o Auto Ride)
- 2013 Chevy Suburban 1500 4x4 (w/o Auto Ride)
- 2012 Chevy Suburban 1500 4x4 (w/o Auto Ride)
- 2011 Chevy Suburban 1500 4x4 (w/o Auto Ride)
- 2010 Chevy Suburban 1500 4x4 (w/o Auto Ride)
- 2009 Chevy Suburban 1500 4x4 (w/o Auto Ride)
- 2008 Chevy Suburban 1500 4x4 (w/o Auto Ride)
- 2007 Chevy Suburban 1500 4x4 (w/o Auto Ride)
1. Factory rims will not fit with this lift kit. A rim with 4.5" or less wheel back spacing is required.