The B&W "Turnoverball" Gooseneck hitch is the perfect solution for those truck owners looking to still use their truck bed to haul loads while not towing their trailer. This innovative design allows you to quickly and easily turn the gooseneck ball over when not in use to obtain a flat surface in the floor of your truck bed.
Built to make installing the hitch a breeze. Installation is done without any welding required. Most applications only require drilling of the 4 inch hole in the truck bed to accommodate the gooseneck hitch ball. The remaining installation uses existing holes in the truck frame.
The B & W Turnoverball Gooseneck hitch can easily be converted to a 5th wheel style hitch with the use of the Companion head and base unit (sold separately) making this hitch one of the most versatile hitches on the market.
B & W hitches are proudly manufactured in the USA at their facilities in Kansas. All products are built to last and backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Features & Benefits
- Quickly changes from a hitch to a flat surface bed
- This B&W Turnoverball systems is custom fit for the Dodge Ram 3500
- Strong, solid, machined 2 5/16" ball
- Durable powder coat finish
- Most applications are no drill bolt to frame (with only a 4" hole in bed)
- Solid machined receiver socket
- Spring loaded flexible latch handle for 5/8" steel locking pin continuing all the way through the ball
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
|Download Instructions||1394 Instructions|
|Gross trailer weight:||30,000 lbs|
|Vertical tongue weight:||7,500 lbs|
|Made in USA:||Yes|
- 108 lbs.
- SKU #1394 Fits:
- 2002 Dodge Ram 3500
- 2001 Dodge Ram 3500
- 2000 Dodge Ram 3500
- 1999 Dodge Ram 3500
- 1998 Dodge Ram 3500
- 1997 Dodge Ram 3500
- 1996 Dodge Ram 3500
- 1995 Dodge Ram 3500
- 1994 Dodge Ram 3500