This Tuff Country #12934 2" Lift Kit for the Chevy Silverado 2500HD truck uses front replacement torsion bar keys and rear lift blocks to lift your Silverado 2". The included torsion bar keys reindex the factory 2500HD torsion bars which lifts the truck without "cranking up" the factory torsion bars.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Simple bolt-on installation
- Tuff Country #12934 adds 2" of lift to front, 1" to rear of 2500HD
- Cast Iron Lift Blocks designed specifically for the Silverado
- No need to "crank up" torsion bars
- Allows for more tire clearance
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- Lifetime Warranty
|Download Instructions||12934 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||N/A|
|Amount of Lift:||2" Front / 1" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 2) Front Torsion Bar Keys, 2) Rear Cast Iron 1" Lift Blocks, 4) Extended Rear U-bolts, 2) Front shocks relocation brackets, 2) Hardware bags
- 27 lbs.
- SKU #12934 Fits:
- 2010 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
- 2009 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
- 2008 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
- 2007 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
- 2006 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
- 2005 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
- 2004 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
- 2003 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
- 2002 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
- 2001 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
1. Factory shocks can be used with this suspension lift kit, however new replacement shocks are strongly recommended. See options above.
2. Torsion bar keys are designed to install with a stock suspension only. Do not use with other types of lift kits. Will void warranty.
3. Note: All Chevy/GMC factory torsion bar keys are marked with a color code in paint on the key. If your vehicles markings are purple, please make sure to select that in the option field above.