This Tuff Country 2" Lift Kit for the GMC truck uses front replacement torsion bar keys and rear add-a-leafs to lift your truck 2". The included torsion bar keys reindex the factory GMC torsion bars which lifts the truck without "cranking up" the factory torsion bars. Once installed this lift kit will keep the "Factory Rake", with the front end being slightly lower than the rear.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Simple bolt-on installation
- Adds 2" of lift to front & rear of your truck
- Maintains the factory rake look (rear end slightly higher than the front end)
- No need to "crank up" torsion bars
- Allows for more tire clearance
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- Lifetime Warranty
|Download Instructions||12933 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||N/A|
|Amount of Lift:||2" Front / 2" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 2) Front Torsion Bar Keys, 2) Rear Add-a-leafs, 1) Hardware bag
- 28 lbs.
- SKU #12933 Fits:
- 1998 GMC Truck
- 1997 GMC Truck
- 1996 GMC Truck
- 1995 GMC Truck
- 1994 GMC Truck
- 1993 GMC Truck
- 1992 GMC Truck
- 1991 GMC Truck
- 1990 GMC Truck
- 1989 GMC Truck
- 1988 GMC Truck
1. New extended shocks are recommended for this lift kit.
2. Torsion bar keys are designed to install with a stock suspension only. Do not use with other types of lift kits. Will void warranty.