This Tuff Country 2" Lift Kit for the GMC Sierra 2500HD truck uses front replacement torsion bar keys and rear add-a-leafs to lift your Sierra 2". The included torsion bar keys reindex the factory 2500HD torsion bars which lifts the truck without "cranking up" the factory torsion bars. Once installed this lift kit will keep the "Factory Rake", with the front end being slightly lower than the rear.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchase. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Simple bolt-on installation
- Adds 2" of lift to front & rear of 2500HD
- Maintains the factory rake look (rear end slightly higher than the front end)
- No need to "crank up" torsion bars
- Allows for more tire clearance
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- Lifetime Warranty
|Download Instructions||12924 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||N/A|
|Amount of Lift:||2" Front / 2" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 2) Front Torsion Bar Keys, 2) Rear Add-a-leafs, 2) Front shocks relocation brackets, 1) Hardware bag
- 30 lbs.
- SKU #12924 Fits:
- 2010 GMC Sierra 2500HD
- 2009 GMC Sierra 2500HD
- 2008 GMC Sierra 2500HD
- 2007 GMC Sierra 2500HD
- 2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD
- 2005 GMC Sierra 2500HD
- 2004 GMC Sierra 2500HD
- 2003 GMC Sierra 2500HD
- 2002 GMC Sierra 2500HD
- 2001 GMC Sierra 2500HD
1. Factory shocks can be used with this suspension lift kit, however new replacement shocks are strongly recommended. See options above.
2. Torsion bar keys are designed to install with a stock suspension only. Do not use with other types of lift kits. Will void warranty.
3. Note: All GMC/GMC factory torsion bar keys are marked with a color code in paint on the key. If your vehicles markings are purple, please make sure to select that in the option field above.