Wanting a little more height out of your Chevy Silverado 1500 for larger tires and a more aggressive look? This 2" Lift Kit by Tuff Country is a great solution. Included are front replacement torsion bar keys and rear add-a-leafs along with all required hardware. The torsion bar keys reindex the factory torsion bars which lifts the truck without "cranking up" the factory torsion bars. Once installed this lift kit will keep the "Factory Rake", with the front end being slightly lower than the rear.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Simple bolt-on installation
- Tuff Country #12923 adds 2" of lift to front and 1.5" rear of Silverado
- Maintains the factory rake look (rear end slightly higher than the front end)
- No need to "crank up" torsion bars
- Allows for more tire clearance
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- Lifetime Warranty
|Download Instructions||12923 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||N/A|
|Amount of Lift:||2" Front / 1.5" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 2) Front Torsion Bar Keys, 2) Rear Add-a-leafs, 1) Hardware bag
- 30 lbs.
- SKU #12923 Fits:
- 2006 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 2005 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 2004 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 2003 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 2002 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 2001 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 2000 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 1999 Chevy Silverado 1500
1. New extended shocks are recommended for this lift kit.
2. Torsion bar keys are designed to install with a stock suspension only. Do not use with other types of lift kits. Will void warranty.
3. Will not fit 1999 models with old body style. See #12933 (1988-1998) to fit properly.