This Tuff Country Chevy Suburban leveling kit (torsion bar keys) is designed to level your Suburban equipped with torsion bars. These torsion bar keys reindex the factory Suburban torsion bars which levels the truck without "cranking up" the factory torsion bars.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchase. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Tuff Country # 12906 features bolt-on installation
- Level front of your Chevy Suburban
- Front shocks do not need to be replaced
- "cranking up" torsion bars not required
- Tuff Country Limited Lifetime Warranty, Made in the USA
|Download Instructions||12906 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||N/A|
|Amount of Lift:||2" Front / 0" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 2) Torsion Bar Keys
- 9 lbs.
- SKU #12906 Fits:
- 2006 Chevy Suburban 1500 2wd & 4wd
- 2005 Chevy Suburban 1500 2wd & 4wd
- 2004 Chevy Suburban 1500 2wd & 4wd
- 2003 Chevy Suburban 1500 2wd & 4wd
- 2002 Chevy Suburban 1500 2wd & 4wd
- 2001 Chevy Suburban 1500 2wd & 4wd
- 2000 Chevy Suburban 1500 2wd & 4wd
2. New extended shocks are not needed.