This GMC Yukon XL leveling kit (torsion bar keys) by Tuff Country are designed to level your Yukon XL equipped with torsion bars. These torsion bar keys reindex the factory Yukon XL torsion bars which levels the truck without "cranking up" the factory torsion bars.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchase. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Bolt-on installation
- Level front of your GMC Yukon XL
- Front shocks do not need to be replaced
- "cranking up" torsion bars not required
- Limited Lifetime Warranty, Made in the USA
|Download Instructions||12906 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||N/A|
|Amount of Lift:||2" Front / 0" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 2) Torsion Bar Keys
- 9 lbs.
- SKU #12906 Fits:
- 2006 GMC Yukon XL 1500 4wd
- 2005 GMC Yukon XL 1500 4wd
- 2004 GMC Yukon XL 1500 4wd
- 2003 GMC Yukon XL 1500 4wd
- 2002 GMC Yukon XL 1500 4wd
- 2001 GMC Yukon XL 1500 4wd
- 2000 GMC Yukon XL 1500 4wd
2. New extended shocks are not needed.