This Chevy Tahoe leveling kit (torsion bar keys) by Tuff Country is designed to level your Tahoe equipped with torsion bars. These torsion bar keys reindex the factory Tahoe torsion bars which levels the truck without "cranking up" the factory torsion bars.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchase. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Bolt-on installation
- Level front of your Chevy Tahoe
- Front shocks do not need to be replaced
- "cranking up" torsion bars not required
- Limited Lifetime Warranty, Made in the USA
|Download Instructions||12906 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||N/A|
|Amount of Lift:||2" Front / 0" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 2) Torsion Bar Keys
- 9 lbs.
- SKU #12906 Fits:
- 2006 Chevy Tahoe 1500 2wd & 4wd
- 2005 Chevy Tahoe 1500 2wd & 4wd
- 2004 Chevy Tahoe 1500 2wd & 4wd
- 2003 Chevy Tahoe 1500 2wd & 4wd
- 2002 Chevy Tahoe 1500 2wd & 4wd
- 2001 Chevy Tahoe 1500 2wd & 4wd
- 2000 Chevy Tahoe 1500 2wd & 4wd
2. New extended shocks are not needed.