Tuff Country # 12904 Chevy 3500HD truck torsion bar keys (leveling kit) are designed to level trucks equipped with factory torsion bars. These easy to install replacement torsion bar keys reindex the factory torsion bars which levels the truck without "cranking up" the factory torsion bars.
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Tuff Country # 12904 is constructed of high quality steel
- Bolt-on installation
- Level front of your Chevy with rear
- New shocks not required
- No need to "crank up" torsion bars
- Tuff Country Limited Lifetime Warranty, Made in the USA
|Download Instructions||12904 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||n/a|
|Amount of Lift:||2" Front / 0" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 2) # 12904 Torsion Bar Keys, 2) Front shocks relocation brackets
- 11 lbs.
- SKU #12904 Fits:
- 2010 Chevy Silverado 3500HD 4wd & 2wd
- 2009 Chevy Silverado 3500HD 4wd & 2wd
- 2008 Chevy Silverado 3500HD 4wd & 2wd
- 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500HD 4wd & 2wd
- 2006 Chevy Silverado 3500HD 4wd & 2wd
- 2005 Chevy Silverado 3500HD 4wd & 2wd
- 2004 Chevy Silverado 3500HD 4wd & 2wd
- 2003 Chevy Silverado 3500HD 4wd & 2wd
- 2002 Chevy Silverado 3500HD 4wd & 2wd
- 2001 Chevy Silverado 3500HD 4wd & 2wd
1. Once installed torsion bar keys (regardless of brand) can result in a harsher ride.
2. New extended shocks are not required to install this leveling kit properly.
3. Tuff Country Torsion bar keys are designed to install with a stock suspension only. Do not use with other types of lift kits. Will void warranty.
4. Note: All Chevy/GMC factory torsion bar keys are marked with a color code in paint on the key. If your vehicles markings are purple, please make sure to select that in the option field above.