Level you GMC Truck with Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's torsion bar keys (leveling kit). These easy to install replacement torsion bar keys are designed to level trucks equipped with factory torsion bars. They reindex the factory torsion bars which levels the truck without "cranking up" the factory torsion bars.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
Features & Benefits
- Constructed of high quality steel
- Bolt-on installation
- Level front of your GMC Truck with rear
- No need to "crank up" torsion bars
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- Lifetime Warranty
|Download Instructions||12903 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||N/A|
|Amount of Lift:||2" Front / 0" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 2) Torsion Bar Keys
- 9 lbs.
- SKU #12903 Fits:
- 1998 GMC Truck 1500 4wd
- 1997 GMC Truck 1500 4wd
- 1996 GMC Truck 1500 4wd
- 1995 GMC Truck 1500 4wd
- 1994 GMC Truck 1500 4wd
- 1993 GMC Truck 1500 4wd
- 1992 GMC Truck 1500 4wd
- 1991 GMC Truck 1500 4wd
- 1990 GMC Truck 1500 4wd
- 1989 GMC Truck 1500 4wd
- 1988 GMC Truck 1500 4wd
1. Once installed torsion bar keys (regardless of brand) can result in a harsher ride.
2. New extended shocks are recommended for this leveling kit.
2. Torsion bar keys are designed to install with a stock suspension only. Do not use with other types of lift kits. Will void warranty.