Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's GMC Sierra 1500 torsion bar keys (leveling kit) are designed to level trucks equipped with factory torsion bars. These easy to install replacement torsion bar keys reindex the factory torsion bars which levels the truck without "cranking up" the factory torsion bars.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
Features & Benefits
- Bolt-on installation
- Level front of your GMC Sierra 1500 with rear
- No need to "crank up" torsion bars
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- Lifetime Warranty
|Download Instructions||12903 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||N/A|
|Amount of Lift:||2" Front / 0" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 2) Torsion Bar Keys
- 9 lbs.
- SKU #12903 Fits:
- 2006 GMC Sierra 1500 4wd
- 2005 GMC Sierra 1500 4wd
- 2004 GMC Sierra 1500 4wd
- 2003 GMC Sierra 1500 4wd
- 2002 GMC Sierra 1500 4wd
- 2001 GMC Sierra 1500 4wd
- 2000 GMC Sierra 1500 4wd
- 1999 GMC Sierra 1500 4wd
1. Once installed torsion bar keys (regardless of brand) can result in a harsher ride.
2. New extended shocks are recommended for this lift kit.
3. Torsion bar keys are designed to install with a stock suspension only. Do not use with other types of lift kits. Will void warranty.