Level your Chevy Subruban with Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's torsion bar keys (leveling kit). These easy to install replacement torsion bar keys are designed to level trucks equipped with factory torsion bars. They reindex the factory torsion bars which levels the truck without "cranking up" the factory torsion bars.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
Features & Benefits
- Constructed of high quality steel
- Bolt-on installation
- Level front of your Suburban with rear
- No need to "crank up" torsion bars
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- Lifetime Warranty
|Download Instructions||12901 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||N/A|
|Amount of Lift:||2" Front / 0" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 2) Torsion Bar Keys
- 9 lbs.
- SKU #12901 Fits:
- 1998 Chevy Suburban 2500 4x4 (8 lug)
- 1997 Chevy Suburban 2500 4x4 (8 lug)
- 1996 Chevy Suburban 2500 4x4 (8 lug)
- 1995 Chevy Suburban 2500 4x4 (8 lug)
- 1994 Chevy Suburban 2500 4x4 (8 lug)
- 1993 Chevy Suburban 2500 4x4 (8 lug)
- 1992 Chevy Suburban 2500 4x4 (8 lug)
1. Once installed torsion bar keys (regardless of brand) can result in a harsher ride.
2. New extended shocks are recommended for this leveling kit.
2. Torsion bar keys are designed to install with a stock suspension only. Do not use with other types of lift kits. Will void warranty.