Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's suspension lift kits are more than your average lift kit. All systems are engineered to give the highest quality & best value on the market. Compare components of a Tuff Country system to that of other manufactures and you will be convince that nothing beats a Tuff Country suspension lift kit. Many others cut corners with inferior components or lack of many important pieces. Tuff Country does not cut those corners and provides a quality complete system engineered to give the best ride quality and durability money can buy. All Tuff Country lift kits & leveling kits are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Get a superior ride with the "EZ-Ride" leafs springs. Each spring is tapered, snub rolled and pre-set for the most comfortable ride available in a lifted positive arch leaf spring.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
Features & Benefits
Get the ultimate in lifted ride quality with "EZ-Ride" leaf springs
Teflon pads used to eliminate noise and squeaking
Limited lifetime warranty on leaf springs
Allows use of 32" x 10.5" tires
Recommended for small block engines only
Average Install Time:
4 to 6 hours
Recommended Tire Size:
32" x 10.5"
- Items Included:
- (2) EZ-Ride front leafs springs, (2) EZ-Ride rear leafs springs, (4) Front Ubolts, (4) Rear Ubolts, (1)Brake line extension kit, Hardware bag, (8) Spring eye bolts
- 140 lbs.
- SKU #12711K Fits:
- 1987 Chevy Suburban 1/2 ton 4x4
- 1986 Chevy Suburban 1/2 ton 4x4
- 1985 Chevy Suburban 1/2 ton 4x4
- 1984 Chevy Suburban 1/2 ton 4x4
- 1983 Chevy Suburban 1/2 ton 4x4
- 1982 Chevy Suburban 1/2 ton 4x4
- 1981 Chevy Suburban 1/2 ton 4x4
- 1980 Chevy Suburban 1/2 ton 4x4
- 1979 Chevy Suburban 1/2 ton 4x4
- 1978 Chevy Suburban 1/2 ton 4x4
- 1977 Chevy Suburban 1/2 ton 4x4
- 1976 Chevy Suburban 1/2 ton 4x4
- 1975 Chevy Suburban 1/2 ton 4x4
- 1974 Chevy Suburban 1/2 ton 4x4
- 1973 Chevy Suburban 1/2 ton 4x4
Review This Product
Important Installation Note:
Factory front & rear shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.