Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's suspension lift kits are more than your average lift kit. All systems are engineered to give the highest quality & best value on the market. Compare components of a Tuff Country system to that of other manufactures and you will be convince that nothing beats a Tuff Country suspension lift kit. Many others cut corners with inferior components or lack of many important pieces. Tuff Country does not cut those corners and provides a quality complete system engineered to give the best ride quality and durability money can buy.
Get a superior ride with the "EZ-Ride" leafs springs. Each spring is tapered, snub rolled and pre-set for the most comfortable ride available in a lifted positive arch leaf spring.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Get the ultimate in lifted ride quality with "EZ-Ride" leaf springs
- Teflon pads used to eliminate noise and squeaking
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Allows use of 32" x 10.5" tires
- Recommended for small block engines only
- Shocks sold separately as an option
|Download Instructions||12610K Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||32" x 10.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||2" Front / 2" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 2) EZ-Ride front leaf springs, 2) 2" rear cast iron blocks, 4)Rear u-bolts, 4) Front u-bolts, 1) Brake line extension kit, 2) Hardware bag, 4) Front leaf spring eye bolts
- 100 lbs.
- SKU #12610K Fits:
- 1972 Chevy Truck
- 1971 Chevy Truck
- 1970 Chevy Truck
- 1969 Chevy Truck
Important Note: Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.