Hellwig EZ-1000 helper spring kits give you the benefit of increased level load capacity. Designed to prevent body roll, helps to restore sagging springs and stabilizes for a smooth ride. Installs easily by mounting on top of existing rear leaf springs with included u-bolts and hardware.
Features & Benefits
- Hellwig # 1250 is custom fit for the Toyota Tundra
- Complete set of helper springs (passenger & driver side)
- Includes all required mounting hardware
- Virtually eliminates sagging
- 1000 lbs level load capacity
- Fully adjustable in order to insure improved leveling control
- Simple bolt-on installation
|Download Instructions||1250 Instructions|
|Level Load Capacity:||1000 lbs.|
|Average Install Time:||1 hour|
- Items Included:
- (2) Hellwig EZ-1000 Helper Springs, and required mounting hardware
- 25 lbs.
- SKU #1250 Fits:
- 2006 Toyota Tundra
- 2005 Toyota Tundra
- 2004 Toyota Tundra
- 2003 Toyota Tundra
- 2002 Toyota Tundra
- 2001 Toyota Tundra
- 2000 Toyota Tundra
Never load your Toyota Tundra beyond the manufacturer's maximum gross vehicle weight rating.